Happy Birthday My Hubby 01.11.10

Salam kalian.... hari ini 01.11.2010 buzday my hubby Zul Ery yg ke 22 tahun... hehehe..masih muda dewasa lagi kan..hakhak... sem...





Salam kalian....

hari ini 01.11.2010 buzday my hubby Zul Ery yg ke 22 tahun... hehehe..masih muda dewasa lagi kan..hakhak...

sempena buzday hubby...daku nak wish :
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
v
  • I may not be by ur side...celebrating your special day with u..But i want u to know that I'm thinking of u..& wishing u a wonderful Birthday!
  • I wish Allah bless u...with all joy..May u live a long life..And stay away from every grief..
  • It's not just ur Birthday that I celebrate..But also the many sweet memories that you've brought into my life!
  • I feel so lucky sharing my life with someone as wonderful as u! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
  • Happy 22nd Birthday Hubby! this year will be even better than the last!
  • Wishing u a very Happy Birthday!

Hepi Besday...moga bahagia selamanya dengan Cik Nur Azizah... (^_^)



i luv him! he's mine!


You Might Also Like

0 insan comel komen


Please leave your comments ladies and gentleman.Thank you so much for reading!